British Orthodontic Conference - Birmingham 2024
Welcome to BOC 2024
I very much look forward to welcoming you and your company to the British Orthodontic Conference (BOC) 2024 in Birmingham.We are delighted that you are considering attending the BOC as a sponsor and exhibitor and I am sure that it will be a tremendous success for you.
We place huge value on the partnership between the conference and our trade partners.
The committee and I have worked hard over the last year to reevaluate our offering to ensure we continue to deliver what best serves our delegates and sponsors. We have listened to feedback and are delighted to share with you a large number of opportunities to network, interact and talk directly with BOC delegates. We are very excited about this and hope you will be too.
BOC 2024 will of course see the world class line-up of speakers that our delegates have come to expect as well as a packed social programme.
We continue to offer the virtual conference element to delegates that has been so well received in recent years and allows you to reach out to even more orthodontic professionals.
I look forward to seeing you at the ICC in Birmingham.
Dr Guy Deeming
Why you should exhibit at BOC 2024
The British Orthodontic Conference is the only conference in the UK dedicated to orthodontics. If you are a company that provides orthodontic supplies/services, or dental materials relevant to orthodontics, then it is a must attend event.
In a friendly environment, you and your team will be in front of a specialist orthodontic audience and decision makers – meaning you can generate high quality sales enquiries and an excellent return on your investment.
- Specialists in Practice
- Consultant Orthodontists
- Training Grades
- Orthodontic Therapists
- GDPs undertaking orthodontics
- Dental Care Professionals
Over the last decade, more than 15,000 unique visitors have attended the number one event for those interested in orthodontics in the UK. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet face-to-face and virtually with committed dental professionals.
Reimagining BOC 2024
In response to feedback from our commercial partners, we have reinvented our offering for BOC2024 to deliver a better value proposition. Birmingham 2024 will see a number of new ways for you to create and build relationships with the orthodontic community.
- Within the exhibition area there is dedicated Trade Theatre for up to 40 people. Sponsors can curate their own content of 20-30 minutes for BOC delegates. These seminars will not run at the same time as the main conference programme so there will be no conflict and all AV is included. Available on a first come, first served basis.
- A new Arena. We have redesigned the exhibition space so that it more resembles an amphitheatre. There are larger stands on the outside that then work down in size to the central zone. This will make mingling and conversations for delegates and exhibitors so much easier. There will be no such thing as a ‘bad stand’ position.
- Saturday Sessions. The main programme of BOC2024 will conclude on the Friday evening. This means that on the Saturday, our sponsors have the opportunity to deliver extended skills clinics, seminars, even team training in the exhibition area with AV included. The content can be for BOC delegates – or anyone else as appropriate. We provide the co-ordination and you run the courses you wish. This is provided on a bespoke basis and again first come, first served.
- Welcome Reception in the Exhibition Space on the Thursday. A great opportunity to network and meet with existing and new customers.
- Free Thursdays. With a redesigned conference schedule, the Thursday evening is now free for you to entertain your clients, relax – whatever works best for you and your team.
The reservation process
BOC2024 exhibition reservations will be made online. This will make the whole process simple, open and straightforward.
All sponsorship opportunities will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
On Monday, 11th December, we will publish a link on this page to the online booking system with full details of the stands and floorspace available, the sponsorship opportunities and details of the seminar spaces available.